We are a Washington state approved driver's license testing center. Take your tests at our driving school in Deer Park.
- Must have passed the DOL Knowledge Test within the past two years.
- Test available in English only.
- Be prepared. Learn what's on the test.
- Photo ID is required to test (i.e., state-issued, passport, military, school, or yearbook).
- Payment is required at the time of registration to schedule the test.
If you are using your vehicle for the test, you must be able to show current vehicle registration and proof of insurance. The vehicle must be tidy and in proper working condition.
Tests are given by appointment only. Same-day appointments are often available. It doesn't hurt to call.
- Skills Test Using Personal Vehicle | $40
- Skills Test Using Deer Park Vehicle | $70
- Test available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Russian
- Do you need the test read to you? We can do that. Oral exams are by a non-website appointment timeslot. Call or email to schedule before registering online.
We highly recommend you study the Washington State Driver's Guide.
Photo ID is preferred to test (i.e., state-issued, passport, military, school, or yearbook). If under 18 and don't have a government photo, bring a birth certificate, a parent on the certificate, and their ID. Be sure to pre-register with the DOL prior to testing. (If you have a Washington State ID or permit, you are already pre-registered.)
Testing typically takes 30-60 minutes depending upon the tester. Register below to schedule your test.Register Now